1 year and 5 months old Brazilian boy killed a poisonous snake that he found in his garden .
03.11.2015 - Paula Alonso Herrera
This all occurred last Sunday afternoon. The mother couldn't hear his son so, when she went out and saw Lorenzo with a lot of blood in his mouth and hands and a snake still alive trapped in his teeth she asked for help to her husband and both forced the little boy to open his mouth. They thought that the snake had bitten their child so, they went quickly to the hospital. The doctors didn't notice any wound or poisoning symptom. Lorenzo was very lucky because he bit the snake on the neck and this way the animal wasn't able to attack him.
That brave Lorenzo !
¡Interesante noticia Paula! Seguid así, sois una reporteras estupendas.
¿Que suerte ha tenido Lorenzol! ;)
Que suerte!! Muy bien reporteras!!
Que miedo! El instinto salvó al niño y ....la suerte.
Vaya con Lorenzo... y la suerte que tuvo.
Los premios de El Norte Escolar reflejan la vocación de los estudiantes castellanos y leoneses por mantenerse al tanto de la actualidad y les sirve, según el consejero de Educación, Fernando Rey, «para conocer las claves de su realidad»